Big Blue Resin Filters
About this item:
CARTRIDGES USE a sodium-based, non-solvent rinsed softening resin to reduce hardness, minerals, and scale deposits in low flow rate applications
FITS ALL 20″ Big Blue or other heavy-duty housings and can replace any 20″ x 4.5″ water softener cartridge
CARTRIDGE STYLE DESIGN PROVIDES A CONVENIENT SOLUTION for delivering softened water to protect sensitive water delivery equipment
- ION EXCHANGE PROCESS – Water Softener Hard Water Filter uses ion resin to reduce the Calcium, Magnesium, and Iron in tap water.
- PREVENT HARD WATER SCALE – water softener filters are a great way to soften the water before your espresso machine or washing machine, protecting your appliances from scale build-up.
- PROLONG THE LIFE OF APPLIANCES – Softening the water before your appliance optimizes performance and reduces the chance of damage due to scale buildup.
- Water Softener Cartridges work?
- Hard Water contains dissolved minerals in the form of Calcium (Ca), Magnesium (Mg), and Iron (Fe). Removal of these minerals is accomplished by softening the water through an ion-exchange process using a water softening filter cartridge. As the water flows through the resin in the filter cartridge, the dissolved minerals become attached to the resin, creating soft water. Removing hardness from water can prevent hard water scaling and staining, and prolongs the life of RO membranes if used for pretreatment to an RO System. Use Water Softening Cartridges for: – Point of Use Water Softening – Pretreatment Home RO Systems – Inline Hose Canisters for At-Home Car Washing – Espresso Machines – Ice Makers – Washing Machines – Medical Equipment – Laboratory – Low Volume Beverage and Food Service – Soft Water for Appliances …and more!
Enquiry about Big Blue Resin Filters